Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sony Dash

Sony Dash, Sony went deep integration with Hulu Plus, and now their computer connected to the Internet widget Dash made the leap. Fortunately, I am often slow in returning items to review and happen to be one of two dozen subscribers Hulu More ... which allowed me to give the new service a spin on the road. Recording my account was a relatively straightforward matter - I could either logon typing my credentials in the dashboard or to enter a registration code generated by the Dash Hulu.com, which is what I did. Do not dwell on the limitations Hulu content Plus and inconsistencies (in general and in relation to parts Hulu.com from a PC), but suffice it to say that these lines with other experiences based on Hulu television and mobile.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment