Friday, October 19, 2012

Actor's Impolite Remark To Hollywood

Actor's Impolite Remark To Hollywood, Joaquin Phoenix just may have cost himself an Oscar nomination thanks to a recent interview. Joaquin Phoenix says Oscar race is 'bull****', If you've been following Joaquin Phoenix closely the past few years, you may have seen this coming.

The 37-year-old actor is getting a lot of Oscar buzz for his performance as a paint thinner-swilling WWII vet who takes up with the founder of a controversial new religion in "The Master." But Phoenix could care less about lobbying for a golden statuette.

"I think it's bull****," he said recently in Interview Magazine when asked what he's going to do when he's put on the awards circuit for "The Master." "I don't want to be a part of it," Phoenix went on to say, adding, "I don't believe in it. It's a carrot, but it's the worst-tasting carrot I've ever tasted in my whole life. I don't want this carrot. It's totally subjective. Pitting people against each other . . . It's the stupidest thing in the whole world."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment