Sunday, October 14, 2012

Former Child Star Cries Over New Haircut

Former Child Star Cries Over New Haircut, "Sister, Sister" alum Tia Mowry loves her pixie 'do, but it took time to adjust to it. Tia Mowry Debuts Super-Short Pixie Cut: "I Cried!", Tia Mowry loves her new pixie-cut -- but she did shed a few tears at first!

"I cried! I'm just going to be honest with you, I definitely cried," Mowry, 34, told Us Weekly Thursday of her short new 'do at the Ingenuity Event for the launch of their new product in NYC. "I really wasn't expecting the shock value. "A lot of people ask me, 'What advice would you give to women who want to chop it off?' I said, 'Don't think about it because if you do you won't do it.' But it's very liberating and it definitely saves time."

The Sister, Sister alum welcomed her first child, son Cree Taylor, with husband Cory Hardrict, 32, on June 28, 2011. One of the benefits of her pixie-cut is that it saves the busy mom time getting ready in the morning.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment