Thursday, October 11, 2012

Police Find Body In Jessica Ridgeway Search

Police Find Body In Jessica Ridgeway Search, Terry Bradshaw hated the way the Saints' QB celebrated a record, but that isn't the worst of it. Terry Bradshaw didn't like how Drew Brees celebrated his record-breaking TD, Drew Brees threw a touchdown pass for the 48th straight game on Sunday night against the San Diego Chargers, and his New Orleans Saints triumphed in front of their beloved, persecuted, suspended head coach Sean Payton. It was an evening of joy for the Saints and their loyal fans.

Terry Bradshaw hated it. The Fox analyst and four-time Super Bowl champion said on New York's WFAN that he didn't care for the way Drew Brees orchestrated the evening, and wasn't even that impressed with the record itself.

"I was a little upset that he went to the NFL to get Payton and everybody back to watch him break a record," Bradshaw said. "I'm like, 'Are you kidding me?' I never would have gone and asked for them back … I thought it was disrespectful to the San Diego Chargers … So break it, go ahead. Hell, you're throwing it 50 times a game … I'm just against stuff like that. I just don't believe in doing stuff like that."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment