Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ways To Tell If A Man Is In Love With You

Ways To Tell If A Man Is In Love With You, Many guys are guarded when it comes to emotion, but one action speaks louder than words. 8 Ways to Tell a Man is in Love with You, It's no secret that guys can take for-ev-er to drop the L-word. But just because he hasn't said "I love you" yet doesn't mean he isn't head over heels for you. We got real men to spill on the signs a guy is crazy about you.

1. You Catch Him Staring at You Men always ogle the objects they desire - it's the reason you're always busting us cleavage-peeping. So consider: With all that eye candy out there, if it's you he's staring at, his affection runs deep. There's the secret stare (you'll have to catch him in the act). "Watching my girlfriend at a party allows me a private moment when I can pinch myself and wonder how I deserve this amazing person in my life - a perspective I can't get when she's right there in front of me," says Patrick, 30.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment