Sunday, October 7, 2012

Surprising Ways People Make Six Figures

Surprising Ways People Make Six Figures, Lauren Elward was spending too much on ink cartridges and decided to start selling them herself. Surprising Six-Figure Jobs, It all started as a hobby, when I got a magic set for Christmas as a kid. At college, I studied psychology. And that's when I started getting interested in mentalism, which is geared toward mind-reading.

Times were rough at first and I had to bust my butt to get jobs, but now I have to turn away business, and I can take off time whenever I want.

Companies hire me to do entertainment for them, I'm also hired to work at trade shows, where companies set up a booth and I incorporate their sales message into my magic. I do college campus tours twice a year. I perform at theaters, and I do cruise ships, where I get flown out to an exotic location and perform magic on the ship -- I've been to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Hawaii, Venice and Japan.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment