Monday, October 1, 2012

What Schwarzenegger Hid From His Wife

What Schwarzenegger Hid From His Wife, The former California governor dropped a number of bombshells on ex Maria Shriver. Arnold Schwarzenegger's marriage to Maria Shriver was full of secrets, Arnold Schwarzenegger can keep a secret - and he kept many from his wife of 25 years, Maria Shriver.

Appearing on "60 Minutes" Sunday to promote his new book, Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, Schwarzenegger - who referred to himself as "an expert in living in denial" - said he hid many things from his wife during their marriage. Of course one of those was his affair with the family housekeeper Mildred Baena, which produced a child and ultimately ended his marriage. During the interview, the 65-year-old actually 'fessed up to cheating on Shriver on multiple occasions and keeping other potentially life-changing secrets from her, including having open heart surgery and deciding to run for governor of California.

"That's the way I handle things," Schwarzenegger said of keeping secrets. "And it always has worked. But, I mean it does not - it's not the best thing for people around me because I sometimes - some information I just keep to myself."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment