Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sasha Obama's Big Request To Mom

Sasha Obama's Big Request To Mom, The first lady jokes her girls "don't care" about the election, but her youngest is worried for Bo. Michelle Obama on the Presidential Debate: "I Think My Husband Has Done a Phenomenal Job", Many supporters have criticized President Barack Obama for not polishing his performance at last week's presidential debate, but First Lady Michelle Obama prefers to look at the bigger picture.

"You know, I'm biased," she said on Tuesday during a small roundtable discussion attended by Yahoo! Shine before a rally in Leesburg, Virginia. "I think my husband has done a phenomenal job, not just in the debates, but over these last three and a half years, and I continue to just be in awe at how poised and consistent and honest he is, his ability to lay out a detailed, common-sense plan."

Here are a few of the highlights from the roundtable conversation with the first lady:

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment