Monday, October 1, 2012

What's Hot In Plus-Size Fashion Right Now

What's Hot In Plus-Size Fashion Right Now, These seven styles are both on-trend and flattering for curvy frames. Plus-size fashion trends, Ladies - I hear you loud and clear! While looking at runway trends and cooing over the covetable fashions might be aspirational, it doesn't always provide real inspiration for dressing the far curvier frames of our own bodies!

That's where I'm thankful that brands like SimplyBe exist - using curvy betty Naomi Shimada to model some of fall and winters biggest trends. When I saw their look book, I knew I had to share it with you all!

Cobalt blue and grey are perfect for the fall - and the colors provide the exact punch necessary to turn up the volume. Whether layered over leggings or worn as a tunic over a great trouser, it's a piece that will certainly get some mileage from the work-week to the weekend!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment